About Our Teeth In A Day Promise
Teeth In A Day is an advanced procedure that replaces all of your existing teeth with an implant-supported denture. In most cases, the denture is attached to four sturdy dental implants, allowing the denture to lock securely onto your gums. The denture is non-removable and can only be removed by your oral surgeon or dentist.
We have over a decade of experience in conducting our Teeth In A Day procedures. We’ve restored hundreds of smiles over the years, and we love giving people the smile they’ve always dreamed of having!
How Do I Know if I’m a Candidate?
Teeth In A Day is great for patients who:
- Have unstable or poorly fitting dentures.
- Want a non-removable solution
- Need a permanent dental restoration
- Want to improve their ability to eat and speak
How Long Does the Procedure Take?
The Teeth-in-a-Day procedure is designed to be completed in just one day, and it involves:
- Extracting any remaining teeth in the arch
- Placing at least four dental implants in each arch
- Attaching abutments and copings onto the implants
- Securing a palateless upper or lower denture onto the implants/abutments
Keep in mind that additional pre-surgery appointments may be necessary to evaluate your mouth and plan your treatment. One or more follow-up appointments will then be scheduled to monitor your healing progress.
Is This a Painful Procedure?
No! Most patients who undergo the placement of four dental implants do not report excessive pain. Generally, patients only need pain medication for the first few days following the surgery. However, it’s important to note that the degree of pain experienced may be influenced by the number and complexity of any extractions required before the implant placement procedure.
IMPORTANT: Smoking will negatively affect your recovery!